The Construction Project Management course consists of an seven-part video-based education series designed to provide both new and experienced construction project managers with fresh approaches to their project planning and tracking, and to share little-known tips and techniques for creating and updating effective schedules in Microsoft Project. The software tips apply to other project management software packages as well.
At the end of each session, participants are offered a five to ten question multiple choice test to assess knowledge gained.
Upon successful completion of each CPM Session participants should be able to:
- Create a work breakdown structure for any project.
- Create and maintain a powerful schedule.
- Develop cost estimates “for free”, using software features.
- Use Earned Value Management (EVM) comfortably to monitor and control projects.
- Feel confident updating Microsoft Project files, and creating meaningful templates for other projects.
Construction Project Management Course -*7 Day Moneyback Guarantee
PMI® Approved Training – 8 PDUs – Seven individual video-based sessions as follows:
- Session 1: Program Overview, Basic Process & Concepts in Project Management & Scheduling
- Session 2: Project Management Resources & Breakdown Structures
- Session 3 / Part A: Techniques for Effectively Managing Time
- Session 3 / Part B: Continued… Techniques for Effectively Managing Time
- Session 4 / Part A: Project Cost Management
- Session 4 / Part B: Continued… Project Cost Management
- Session 5: Updating the Project, Change Management, Earned Value
- Session 6: Updating – Using Microsoft Project
- Session 7: Risk, Other Knowledge Areas & Series Conclusion
We stand behind our Online FE Review and Online Civil PE Review Courses. When you purchase you are protected by a 7 Day Money Back Evaluation Period. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, let us know and we fill provide you a full refund**Your 7 Day evaluation period starts from the date you receive access to the online course. All claims must be made within this period.
Simply call 1-800-476-4582 or email email@example.com requesting a refund and include your:
You will be refunded the full purchase price of the course ordered (less the shipping costs of books, if applicable).